The Arturo Falaschi ICGEB Fellowships – PhD: The program is open to young people nationals of an ICGEB Member State.
Arturo Falaschi ICGEB Fellowships Scholarships Amount:
1. Monthly stipend:
a. Trieste (Italy): Euro 1 300;
b. New Delhi (India): USD 1 020;
c. Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 12 500;
2. The Fellowships include participation in a competitive research program,
3. Access to state-of-the-art facilities, participation in ICGEB Meetings, Seminars and Journal Clubs and a competitive stipend,
4. Plus full coverage of tuition fees and health insurance.
ICGEB offers a competitive Pre-doctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences to highly motivated scientists wishing to pursue PhD research studies in a world-class scientific environment.
- Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State.
- Nationals of India and South Africa, ICGEB Host Countries, are not eligible to apply for ICGEB Fellowships in their home country;
- Degree requirements: applicants for ICGEB Trieste should hold a BSc (Honours) degree; applicants for ICGEB Cape Town and New Delhi should hold an MSc degree;
- A good working knowledge of the English language, supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or equivalent). Not required when scholastic education has been undertaken in English;
Three 3 years Ph.D. course with the possibility of 1-year extension. Monthly stipend: Trieste (Italy): Euro 1,300, New Delhi (India): USD 1,020, Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 12,500.
Applicants should contact the ICGEB Group Leader/PI of their choice with a motivation letter, to determine the availability of laboratory space and to define the research project proposal that will form an integral part of the application.
Deadline: 31 MARCH 2024
|Quick Overview ——-|
|Organization||International Centre tor Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology|
|Fellowship Level||Phd or Predoc|
|Country||India, Italy and South Africa|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship||Commensurate with the current relulations|
|Eligibility||Open for ICGEB member countries|
|Deadline||31 MARCH 2024|