Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts NCPOR
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) is India’s premier R&D institution responsible for the country’s research activities in the Polar and Southern Ocean realms.
Assistant Manager (Finance &Accounts), Pay Level -7 (Rs 44900-142400)
Required Essential Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer.
- Minimum 5 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-2+GP Rs. 4200/-
- Its equivalent. OR With 11 years combined experience in GP 2800/- and GP Rs.4200/- (with not less than 3 years in GP Rs. 4200/-) or its equivalent.
- Post Graduation.
- Working knowledge in SAP, E-office
- The last date of submission of online application is 14.05.2020 (Thursday) by 05:00pm.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format alongwith scanned copies of documents relating educational qualifications, experience, age, etc.
- Online application submitted without legible scanned copies of certificates/signature/photo will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
Advt. No. NCPOR/09/2020
National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research
|Subjects||Finance & Accounts|
|Closing date||May 14, 2020|
|How to apply||Apply online|