Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor: Goa University
Number Of Positions: 14
Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Education
Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Physical Education
Post Name and Eligibility:
Qualifications for Assistant Professor :-
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from any Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR, or any similar test accredited by the UGC or
- Have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC.
Qualifications for Associate Professor:-
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Minimum of eight (08) years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor.
Qualifications for Professor:-
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of ten research publications in the peer-reviewed journals
- A minimum of ten (10) years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
- Outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from an academic institutions / industry, with significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten (10) years experience.
Applications to be made online.
|Fellowship Level||Faculty (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor)|
|Salary||As per Gov. norms|
|Eligibility||PhD and experience in relevant discipline|
|Deadline||31st May, 2022|