Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Ministry of Defence, Directorate of Civilian Personnel at Integrated Headquarters Navy is offering position of Assistant Professor (Chemistry).
Remuneration: PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs. 6000/- Revised level-10 (Rs. 57700-182400)
Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years for Scheduled Castes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regular appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant upto Five Years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Chemistry from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidate with PhD Degree awarded in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of PhD Degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SET/SLET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Programmes in discipline for which NET/SET/SLET is not conducted.
Duty and responsibilities:
- To conduct classes/labs, preparation of lab manuals/ learning resource material, maintenance of lab equipment, preparation of course Template, development of experimental set ups, conduct of hobby clubs/ co-curricular activities, visit to squadrons for clearing the doubts of cadets, handling term papers, counseling and guidance to cadets and act as course coordinator.
Probation: 01 year
How to apply:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI norms|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30th September 2021|