Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Biomedical Science or a related discipline, from a local university or jointly from a local university together with a non-local university, focusing on the following four research programs: (i) Synthetic Chemistry; (ii) Chemical Biology of Natural Products and Chinese Medicine; (iii) Metal Anticancer Medicine,
- Diagnostics and Theranostics; and (iv) Multi-Omics and Innovative Analytical Technologies for Health.
- They should have research experience in at least one of the following research areas, including catalysis, organic synthesis, bioinorganic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, Chinese medicine, natural products, metal-based therapeutics and diagnostics, bio imaging, mass spectrometry, proteomics, metabolomics, cancer biology and pharmacology, cancer stem cells and animal models of cancers.
- For those with more experienced and higher qualification can be recruited as Researcher.
- They should also have good organization skills, the ability to work independently as well as in a team, and be self-motivated.
- The appointees will join the ITC project led by Professor C.M. Che which integrates chemical science and biomedical science for the development of new molecular medicines and diagnostics tools for the treatment and analysis of human diseases with a focus on cancer.
- They will conduct research on synthetic chemistry, chemical biology, cell biology and drug discovery and work with in a multidisciplinary team of chemists and biologists.
- Working off-campus may be required.
- A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
How to apply
The University only accepts online application for the above post.
Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will commence as soon as possible and continue until December 31, 2020, or until the posts are filled, whichever is earlier.
|Organization||University of Hong Kong|
|Type of position||Post Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Biology|