Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship for Foreign Residents in Japan
Awaji Youth Federation is inviting next-generation leaders, young innovators and designer come together across culture, background and disciplines. Enhance your skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan.
In helping to build a better future, the program is open to professionals and aspiring leaders across the world who aged 18 to 35 years old. All fellows will be hired as contract employees of Pasona Group.
- Eligible Countries: Application open globally
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Applicants must be graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Candidate must have knowledge of an advanced level of English in both speaking and writing
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
How to Apply
- Before applying for this opportunity, applicants are required to download the AYF_Application_2020 and follow instructions carefully. Applicants already in Japan with a valid working visa, the process will be different (See the link at the end of the post for details)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a completed AYF application and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: For this program, applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
The AYF program will provide all the following benefits:
Fellowship / Salary: Gross salary is JPY 250,000, Government fees and taxes Approx. JPY 44,000/mo and Net salary per month is Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs, see below).
Established in 2019, Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) is an initiative of the Pasona Group Inc, an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan.
Deadline: November 15, 2019
|Organization||Awaji Youth Federation|
|Fellowship Level||Research, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||JPY 250,000+ other Benefits|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 15, 2019|