Awards & Scholarships: University Canada West (UCW)
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships, and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program.
Selected students can receive only ONE (1) award, scholarship, or grant and one continuing student award if eligible.
Awards will be applied to your tuition at UCW on a prorated basis throughout the duration of the award. In other words, the award will be credited to your tuition each term based on the number of courses in which you register OR as indicated in the specific requirements and conditions of the award.
Fellowship Amount: The value of an award, scholarship, or grant will not be more than the value of your tuition.
Type of Fellowships
The following awards are awarded automatically and do not require a scholarship application:
- Americas Tuition
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Regional Grant
- European Grant
- Middle East Regional Grant
- Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
- Second Language Excellence Scholarship
- Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Southeast Asia (SEA) Regional Grant
- Special Targeted Regional Award Program
Download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms, and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards, and grants.
1. Americas Tuition
2. Canada 150 Tuition Concession for Armed Forces
3. Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Regional Grant
4. The Emily Baker Scholarship
5. European Grant
6. Live Our Vision of Education (L.O.V.E.) Canada Undergraduate Scholarship
7. MBA Excellence Scholarship for Continuing Students
8. MBA Foundation Study Grant
9. Middle East Regional Grant
10. Scholarships for Academic Excellence
11. Second Language Excellence Scholarship
12. Southeast Asia Regional Grant
13. Special Targeted Regional Award Program
14. Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
15. University Canada West Founder’s Scholarship
16. Women in Leadership MBA Award
|Organization||University Canada West (UCW)|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate or Graduate Program|
|Eligibility||Open to domestic and international students|