The scholarship amount is € 5,000. You will receive this in the 1st year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition fellowship. The scholarship grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Only for non-EEA nationality.
- You are applying for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s, PhD programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. Details are available on website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply
The closing date for application is either 1 February 2018 or 1 May 2018.
Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Why study in Holland?
- Get high quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
|Type||International scholarship for bachelor’s or master’s program, PhD|
|Closing date||1 February 2017 or 1 May 2018|