The Franco-Indian Education Trust is inviting applications for the Bahman Samandari scholarship programme for the academic year 2019-20. This scholarship has been endowed to celebrate the memory of Bahman Samandari who dedicated his life to the promotion of peace and understanding among the people and higher academic learning.
About the scholarship:
- The scholarship is offered by Mrs. Christine and Mr. Kazem Samandari, co-founders of L’Opéra, in partnership with the Embassy of France in India and the French Institute in India.
- L’Opéra is a high-end Pâtisserie, Boulangerie and Salon de Thé specialized in French products in India.
- It is known for quality and excellence of its authentic French breads and pastries.
Study area: Culinary arts
- Applications are open to Master’s, exchange and short-term study programmes (2-3 weeks)
- be Indian citizens living in India
- be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of application
Duration: upto a maximum of a year or the duration of the project in France.
- a monthly stipend to cover living costs in France
- visa and Campus France fee waiver
How to Apply:
Apply online and upload the following documents:
- Proof of educational qualifications – High school and university marksheet and passing certificate/degree
- Evidence that you have been accepted unconditionally for the course, project or that progress towards acceptance has been made
- No objection certificate from the Indian institution (if you are a student)
- French language certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of updated CV
- Copy of passport
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- Statement of Purpose stating clearly in detail the study programme or project you plan to undertake in France and how you will put this to use on returning to India
- Internship/employment records (if applicable)
|Open to Indian nationals
|05 June 2019