International Polar Foundation invites applications from research for the Baillet Latour Antarctica Fellowship. The fellowship provides young scientists with the opportunity to conduct research in East Antarctica while operating out of Princess Elisabeth Antarctica research station. Baillet Latour Antarctica Fellowship award aims to promote scientific excellence in Antarctica and underscores the crucial role polar science plays in furthering our understanding of the Earth and how it functions
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Microbiology (excluding marine microbiology)
- The fellowship is open to applicants from any country in the world.
- Applicants must be either doctoral researchers or post-doctoral researchers who have completed their PhD within the last 10 years.
Note: The selected candidates will continue to work at their current research organisation and conduct original research while operating from the Princess Elisabeth Antarctica station (located in Dronning Maud Land in East Antarctica at 71.57°S 23.20°E).
Fellowship value: €150,000 over two years
- Application must include detailed CV
- Project proposals must contain a summary of the proposed research activity over a two year period and details concerning the scientific basis of the project.
- Applicant must also provide details of costs and budget for your research and two field campaign
- Completed proposals must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
|Organization||International Polar Foundation|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
Atmospheric Sciences, Geology, Glaciology, Microbiology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|