The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for a number of postdoctoral fellowships for Foreign Nationals, PIO & OCI designated as the ‘Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships’. This programme offers up to 100 positions.
- Social Sciences
- Other Professional Disciplines.
Duration: 3 years; may be extended for another 2 years
- Applicants must hold PhD from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking) and a very good academic record throughout or a postdoctoral experience of three years from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking).
- Candidates have evidenced and independent research capability and have publications in high impact journals.
- Age limit: less than 35 years of age.
Fellowship value: Rupees 1.00 lakh per month (approximately $1500 per month); annual research grant of Rs. 3.00 lakh.
Application to be sent as a PDF file with all the below mentioned documents and required details to the Coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at: email@example.com. List of documents required:
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
- CV with a list of all Publications
- PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications and a brief description of
- candidate’s contribution.
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU, who is willing to host may be attached.
- Recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
|Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Subject areas||Science, Social Sciences, Humanities|
|Eligibility||Open to Foreign Nationals, PIO & OCI|
|Deadline||30th May 2020|