Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre is an independent economic and social research organization located within the Curtin Business School with a principle mission to study the key economic and social policy issues that contribute to the sustainability of Western Australia and the wellbeing of WA households.
Duration: 3 years fixed term (full-time)
Salary Range: $97,076 – $115,277 (ALB); $118,914 – $137,117 (ALC)
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in economics, public policy, social sciences or other fields relevant to BCEC’s research program.
- Applicant must demonstrate potential to enhance Curtin’s research performance through the publication of high quality research in reputable, peer-reviewed academic journals is essential.
- Applicant must have evident experience in the use of sophisticated economic modelling and programming tools (such as SPSS, SAS, C plus, STATA, ArcGIS, Visual Basic) for econometric analysis, quantitative research and/or microsimulation modelling applied to economic and social processes.
- Note: This is a research only position and not required to undertake any teaching activities.
How to apply:
Following documents are required to be attached with the application:
- Cover Letter
- Other Supporting Documentation
- Apply online
|Subject areas||Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||$97,076 – $115,277|
|Deadline||21 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click