Bénéteau Fondation is organising its VIth annual competition for students enrolled at a European architecture, engineering, design or art school or attending a university course relevant to the stated objective. This year the competition relates to the design of a catamaran.
- This competition is open to students who, as of 1 January 2016, are enrolled at an architecture, engineering, design or art school or attending a university course that is relevant to the objective (the registered office of which is in a Member State of the European Community)
- Applications are invited from individuals aged sixteen (16) years or over (minors must provide evidence of permission from their legal guardian).
- Only one entry per person (same name, same address) is permitted throughout the entire duration of the competition.
- Applicant must provide a photocopy of their valid student card. Fondation d’entreprise Bénéteau reserves the right, at any time, to ask for a copy of the identity card or passport of participants or a record of civil status in order to verify the age of participants.
- Students may enter individually or in teams. If they enter as a team, they must appoint a team leader who will be the sole point of contact for Fondation d’entreprise Bénéteau. The leader will be responsible for sending the registration forms and copies of student cards of all its team members.
To enter, applicant need to:
- go to thegroup website
- read the organiser’s rules and brief;
- download the documents containing the design’s specific technical instructions;
- complete the registration form and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On completing their registration, participants will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Ist prize: a cheque for six thousand (6,000) euros;
- IInd prize: a cheque for four thousand (4,000) euros;
- IIIrd prize: a cheque for two thousand (2,000) euros.
|Deadline||14 October 2017|