Berlin Mathematical School (BMS) offers Doctoral Programme at Berlin University of Technology in association with Freie Universität Berlin; Humboldt-Universität zu in Mathematics.
- Applicants who have completed an Ist degree Bachelor’s or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Language requirements: Applicants must evidence of their English skills with one of the following certificates: TOEFL- min. of 550 (PBT), computer-based- 213, internet-based- 79; IELTS- min 6.5; CPE – min. level C; CAE- min. level C
- The BMS TOEFL code is 2593.
The BMS PhD programme comprises 2 phases.
- Phase I: includes a lecture programme created specifically for the BMS, which is coordinated between the three participating universities.
- Phase II: research phase of the BMS PhD programme.
Admission semester: Winter semester only
Starting of programme: Winter semester (October)
- Differential geometry, global analysis and mathematical physics
- Algebraic and arithmetic geometry, number theory
- Probability, statistics and financial mathematics
- Discrete mathematics and combinatorial optimization
- Geometry, topology and visualization
- Numerical mathematics and scientific computing
- Applied analysis and differential equations
How to apply:
- Only Online application form is accepted
|Organization||Freie Universität Berlin|
|Eligibility||Open for to nationalities|
|Deadline||1st December (yearly)|
1st April (Yearly)