Biomedical Engineering Scholarships are now open for local and International students at RMIT University, Australia. The scholarship is available for doctorate and masters by research students.
Scholarship value and duration
PhD Scholarship: $10,000/annum for 3 years, with a possible six month extension.
Masters by Research Scholarship: $10,000/annum for 2 years.
Number of scholarships: 2 scholarships; 1 for a PhD student and 1 for a Masters by Research student.
- Top-up scholarship (2016) is available to domestic or international students.
- Applicant must have received a letter of offer for a Masters by Research or PhD degree at RMIT University in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering OR
- Applicant is already holding an offer letter from RMIT to pursue Masters by Research or a doctorate in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Applicant must excellent fundamental knowledge in signal processing, experimental design or intelligent systems.
- Applicant must have exceptional mathematical expertise in probability theory and statistics, algebra, complex analysis
- Applicant must have good programming skills in Matlab, C
- Applicants having good teamwork skills will have an edge.
- Applicant must have good communication skills in English language (oral and written). Overseas applicants must also meet the English language requirements for studying a research program at RMIT University.
It is desirable for applicants to possess:
- Master’s degree in electronics, biomedical, software engineering with a high GPA
- Proof of research excellence (publications or patents)
- related knowledge in signal processing and classification algorithm development, and simulation
- familiarity in human experiments design
How to apply
- cover letter
- document clearly mentioning the eligibility criteria
- detailed CV
- grade transcripts and any academic certificates
- any other documents relevant to your applications (e.g. publications, English language certificates etc.)
- All documents must be sent by email to Laurie Clinton at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fellowship Level||PhD and Master’s|
Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Programming languages, Biomedical Science
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 December 2016|
Prof Dinesh Kant Kumar
For Further Details: Click