Postdoctoral and PhD positions are available in Epigenetic regulation of cell fate in the laboratory of Prof. Mohamed Bentires-Alj at the Department of Biomedicine (DBM) in Basel, Switzerland. The lab focuses on the molecular mechanisms controlling normal and neoplastic breast stem cells, metastasis and resistance to therapy, and on personalized medicine
- work on epigenetic mechanisms regulating normal and neoplastic breast stem cells
- It will also involve the use of in situ genetic lineage tracing.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must be highly motivated
- Applicant must hold a master or a PhD in epigenetics and/or mechanisms of cell fate regulation, and an interest in molecular and cellular mechanisms of breast cancer and metastasis.
- Stimulating, challenging and interdisciplinary research environment
- State-of-the-art core facilities
- Attractive employment conditions
- The Department of Biomedicine (DBM) is an international institute pursuing basic, translational and clinical research, with access to cutting-edge core facilities.
- Applications should be submitted online
- Applications will be evaluated as they are received by Professor Mohamed Bentires-Alj: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||University of Basel|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral and Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Molecular biology, Biology, Genetics|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click