University of Kent invites applications for Postdoctoral Research Associate position in the School of Biosciences. The position is jointly funded by Lonza Biologics plc and the University of Kent to develop and commercialize new cell lines and bioprocesses for enhanced expression and product quality of difficult to express recombinant proteins in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Reference number is STM0719. The position is available for Fixed Term for 32 months.
Salary: £32600 – 37768 per Annum
Location: Lonza Biologics PLC, Slough (with potential short periods of time at the University of Kent, Canterbury campus)
- Applicant must hold PhD in biotechnology, biology, biochemistry or an equivalent area relevant to recombinant protein expression from mammalian cells
- Applicant must have done training in mammalian cell culture, particularly Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells; training in cell line development for expression of recombinant proteins; training in GMP working and requirements
- Applications to be submitted online (via the University’s online application system).
- Following documents are required while filling up the application form:
- Summary document demonstrating where applicant meets the essential criteria for the position.
|Organization||University of Kent|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Biosciences, Biology, Biochemistry|
|Fellowship amount||£32600 – 37768 per Annum|
|Deadline||2 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click