BJUT: 1,000 Youth Talent Plan at the Beijing University of Technology, China.
Disciplines: Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering,Environmental Science,Physical Sciences,Chemical Engineering,Chemistry, Computer Sciences,Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering,Information Technology,Materials Science,Mathematics, Optics and Laser Physics, Physics, Economics/Political Science, Education,Legal/Regulatory Affairs,Other Social Science
- Degree in natural sciences or engineering.
- Age below 40
- Having formal teaching or research post in prestigious overseas universities, research institutions or the development and research department of renowned entrepreneurs, at least 36 months of continuous overseas employment after gaining doctoral degree.
- Having gained scientific and research achievements recognized by experts and peers, with potential to take the leading role in future research.
- The 4th grade professor employment, doctoral supervisor grant, gross annual salary of 600, 000 yuan till 45 years old, the maximum of 1.5 million yuan for research funds.
- Available discussions on research offices and laboratories, full support for research team construction; living apartment of 60 square meters; active policy and guarantee for spouse job opportunity and kid schooling.
- Direct appraisal as Experts of “Overseas Talent Project” once listed in “1000 Talent Plan”, also with granted qualification to apply for Chaoyang Phoenix Program and the one-off tax free reward(“1000 Talent Plan”500,00 yuan + “Overseas Talent Project”500,000 yuan + Chaoyang Phoenix Program 20,000 yuan = 1,2 million yuan).
Level 1: Strategy scientists
Qualifications: academicians of Chinese Academy of Sciences, academicians of Chinese Academy of Engineering, members of Chinese Academy of Social Science, world-renowned strategy scientists.
Level 2: Leading talents
Qualifications: Listed in “Thousand Talents Plan”(Full time), Changjiang Distinguished professors, Changjiang Chair professors, “National Natural Science Fund for Outstanding Young Scholars ” , National Teaching Masters Award.
Level 3: Outstanding talents
Qualifications: Under 42 years of age for sciences and engineering, under 45 years of age for humanity and social sciences, economic and managerial studies. Those listed in the Youth 1000 Talent Plan, Chang Jiang Youth Scholar Program, National Youth Talent Support Program under the Organization Department of CPC Central Committee, and National Natural Science Fund for Outstanding Young Scholars.
Level 4: Excellent talents
Qualifications: Outstanding work with great potential. Under 36 years of age old for applicants in Sciences & Engineering, Under 40 years of age for applicants from humanity and social sciences or economic and managerial studies.
|Organization||Beijing University of Technology (BJUT)|
|Fellowship Level||Faculty, Scientist, Professional|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
- Name of Organisation Field Value