Ruhr University Bochum International Student Fellowship in Germany, 2021
Applications are invited for International candidates for Fellowships at the Ruhr University Bochum, Germany. Students from all countries are welcome to apply.
RUB owes its success in research to the close links between the disciplines on campus, which enable it to respond flexibly to current research questions. This approach makes RUB a place of top international research, which is integrated into the worldwide network of the most powerful scientific institutions in its priority areas.
Course Level Study: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD program.
Study Subject: The short-term stipend gives talented international students an opportunity to become familiar with a foreign lab, the research topics of the SFB 874 and to learn the skills they need to begin a PhD project in the SFB.
- A scholarship of 1300 € for a maximum of 6 months (the scholarship holder has to bear the cost of health insurance)
- Theoretical and practical training in the research fields of the SFB 874
- State-of-the-art technology
- An international network of renowned scientists
- Integration into the social and cultural life of the RUB and the city of Bochum
- Applicants must hold a Master’s, Diploma or equivalent degree in neuroscience, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, psychology or any other neuroscience-related fields, including an experimental thesis
- An interest in the topics of the SFB 874
- Students from all countries are welcome to apply.
- International students who have not previously lived in Germany
Students from all countries are welcome.
- An excellent academic record and fluent English skills
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applications should be submitted at any time via sfb874-irtg-at-rub.de
- Motivation letter, including a description of the applicant’s interest in the SFB 874, a brief summary of previous research work, research interests, professional goals and practical experience
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant certificates and degrees
- Names and addresses of two referees
|Organization||Ruhr University Bochum|
|Subject areas||Neuroscience, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
See Below to Apply