Bond University offer the International Student Scholarship to the best and brightest students from around the world, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
About the scholarship:
- Scholarships will be available to students commencing in January, May or September semester
- The scholarship is available to all international students applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree combination (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Applicants are required to submit English entry requirements for postgraduate (whose first language is not English).
Applicants will be asked to submit the following:
- Academic statements
- Summary of achievements
- Letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support the application.
- Referees will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.
- up to 50% tuition waiver for students commencing in January, May or September
- Scholarships cover either a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Students from any country may apply.
|Subject areas||All disciplines (excluding Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy)|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fees waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||Accepted twice a year|