Bridge Postdoc Research Scholarships at theUniversity of Konstanz, Germany, 2018
The University of Konstanz has announced to offer Bridge Scholarships to support female junior researchers in gaining research qualifications and developing their careers. The fellowships should enable talented researchers to start a successful postdoctoral career.
The call aims to foster female researchers and researchers of gender minorities pursuing a scientific career.
Bridge Postdoc Research Description:
Level: Scholarships are available to female postdoc researchers.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Amount depending on DFG-Guidelines:
Basic amount 1.750 Euro, research allowance 103 Euro
Child allowance 400 Euro plus 100 Euro per additional child
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Young female researchers and researchers of gender minorities
- Researchers who have generally finished their PhD when applying or whose defense date has not passed for longer than 18 months (due date: deadline; parental leave will be excluded).
- Researchers of the University of Konstanz or of another university or research institution who will pursue a postdoc in Konstanz.
- Researchers who can credibly present a scientific perspective of minimum two (02) years in Konstanz, subsequent to the stipend (concerning funding, research projects and connect, on to a workgroup).
- Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required.
Documents required for the Application:
- Form Sheet
- Motivation Letter
- CV and PhD degree
- Reference Letter of Supervisor
|Organization||University of Konstanz|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||£25,000 per annum|
|Deadline||November 29, 2017|