Bristol University International Office Scholarships
The University of Bristol, United Kingdom, is offering 6 International Office Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students for the next academic year.
Number of Scholarships: six
Study Subject: Any full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate program offered at the University
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship value: The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants must already be holding an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Bristol.
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Applicants can be from any discipline
- Students who would have already received another scholarship/award for over £3000 as well as those who are sponsored candidates are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
The applicants need to submit a video (.mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv) of no more than 1 minute demonstrating what community means to them.
The videos would be judged primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics by the University.
The video needs to be submitted to the International Office of Bristol by email.
For identification purposes, the applicant should include the application/UCAS number in the body of the email.
|Organization||University of Bristol|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate or Postgraduate program|
|Subject Areas||Any full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate program offered at the University|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|