Applications are invited for post of Project Scientist/Engineer for A.F.M facility, at Centre for Design and Fabrication of Electronic Devices (C4DFED). Brilliant Candidate may have opportunity to join MS or Ph.D. at IIT Mandi as part time/full time student.
Salary: ~15,000-25,000 INR per month (Consolidated).
Duration: initially for a period of 1 Year; post is purely temporary.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Applicant must have M. Tech or BE/ B. Tech./ M.Sc. with specialization in Electronics / Material Science/ Physics with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5/10 point scale.
- Applicant having master’s degree (by research) in a related area would hold an advantage.
- Applicants with higher qualification of M.Tech./M.E./M.Phil, PhD with specialization in Electronics/ Physics/ Material Science/VLSI technology with specialization of surface metrology would be preferred.
- 1-2 year experience in working on surface meteorology laboratory or working experience.
- Preferable for good experience in meteorology and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skill and able to respond to the ever changing needs of the A.F.M facility at C4DFED.
- Interested and eligible candidates must send their application form, with full details on the attached format so as to reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No: IITM/INT/SKS/01_18/2016-Ad_2
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Mandi|
|Subject areas||Electronics, Material Science, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||~15,000-25,000 INR per month|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||18 December 2016|
For Further Details: Centre for Design and Fabrication of Electronic Devices
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Address India