California Intercontinental University: Global Citizen Scholarship: California Intercontinental University: Global Citizen Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Open
Nationality: open for international candidates
California Intercontinental University was established in 2003 and it is an accredited institution of higher learning in California.
Level of Study: degree program
- The applicant must be an international student
- He/she should have a GPA of 3.0
- Candidates must have achieved a CGPA of C or higher in their previous degree certificate.
- International students starting classes for the first time on February 17th, 2020, are also eligible.
- Students need to provide proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by one of the following:
- A minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 61 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT)
- 0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) for undergraduate students prior to enrollment.
- Master Students must have a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 71 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT), or a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) prior to enrollment.
- Doctoral students must have a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 71 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT), or a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) prior to enrollment.
How to Apply: the mode of application is online. However, the applicant are required first to take admission in the degree program at the university. After that, they can access the online application form.
Subjects Area: any subject area offered by the university
- The applicants are required to create and submit a 1-2 minute video answering the following questions:
- What is the biggest challenge a CIU degree will help you overcome?
- Why is education important to you?
- Why did you choose CIU?
Scholarship Value: $10,000
- Students starting classes for the first time in 2020 will be eligible to earn an award amount of up to $10,000.
- Students may earn a maximum of $750 per semester to be applied toward their future school tuition and fees.
|Organization||California Intercontinental University|
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|