Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP): The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a scholarship program designed to build institutional capacities by training employed nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie.
The long-term goal of the program is to promote the development of recipient countries by giving priority to:
- Training of trainers, particularly in the field of technical and vocational education
- Improving the skills of college and university personnel in the field of education and research
- Increasing and strengthening the skills of specialists and managers in the public and private sectors
Qualifications / ELIGIBILITY
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach allows recipient countries to define their own priorities for training, as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
How to Apply
Candidates must hold a key position so that the knowledge they acquire will benefit the capacity building of their institution.
|Organization||Government Of Canada|
|Fellowship Level||Masters, PhD, Post Doc|
|Subject areas||All subjects except for clinical training in pharmacy, medicine and dentistry|
|Fellowship amount||Partial Funding, Varies|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|