Cancer Biology, Postdoctoral position is available in the Lab of Molecular Medicine at Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT).
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) is a research institute that embraces the organizational model of a private law foundation. Research at institute is carried out in the main laboratory in Genoa, 11 research centers through Italy and 2 outstations in US. IIT scientific plan incorporates 11 programs relating to 3 main areas (Technology oriented, Core and Cross Disciplinary programs). Every program is developed by a number of fully independent Principal Investigators (PIs) working in the main laboratory or the research centers.
Eligibility criteria for postdoc position:
- Well documented experience in xenograft models.
- Doctorate in Cancer Biology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or closely related fields.
- The selected candidate will work on decrypting the linking between circadian clock dysfunctions and cancer.
Application Procedure & Requirements:
- Submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter with description of current research activity and motivation (max 3 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- Two reference letters
Note: Quote “Post doc CB 71688” in the mail subject.
|Organization||Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT)|
Life sciences, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||23 June 2016|
For any informal enquiries, contact: Dr. Benedetto Grimaldi, e-mail email@example.com
For Further Details: Click