Two Postdoc and two PhD positions are available in the field of cancer immunotherapy. The aim of the positions is to be part of a highly driven and cross-disciplinary research environment consisting of skilled researchers with a strong background in immunology and cancer therapy. The focus of the project is to combine advanced drug delivery formulations for immunotherapy with current standard cancer therapeutic treatment striving to achieve better curative therapeutic regimes.
For Postdoctoral position:
- Applicant must hold doctorate degree in a relevant field; immunology
- The position is available immediately, and the applications will be considered on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled.
For PhD Positions:
- Applicant must hold a Master of Science in human/cell biology or immunology
- Applicant must have strong interest in working experimentally in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Applicant must have a strong background in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy.
- Applicant must have experience with mouse models and with flow-cytometry is highly desirable.
- Applicant must have should have a strong interest in working experimentally in a cross-disciplinary environment and have very good collaboration skills.
- Applicants are expected to have strong communication skills and a strong academic record.
Duration: 1 years with the possibility to extend further (for postdoc); 3 years (for PhD position).
- Submit online application
- cover letter (Application)
- Diploma certificates
- List of publications (if applicable)
Technical University of Denmark (DTU Nanotech)
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral and Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Cell and Molecular Biology, Immunology|
|Fellowship amount||Varies according to the position|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 August 2016|
Prof. Thomas L. Andresen
tel.: +45 45258168
Dr. Ladan Parhamifar
tel.: +45 45258135
For Further Details: Click