Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute at University of Manchester is now accepting applications for 4 Year PhD Studentships 2018. Studentships are fully funded for 4 years commencing autumn 2018.
Duration: 4 years
Number of places: between 4 and 8 students a year
Stipend and financial support: studentship receives a generous non-taxable/NI stipend for the whole duration of studies; full University tuition-fees and bench fees are included in the studentship.
- Applicant must be exceptionally high caliber student, a recent graduate or final year undergraduate who have, or are expected to obtain a Ist or upper IInd class honours degree and who are highly committed to pursuing a PhD in cancer research.
- Any previous laboratory research experience is not a requirement for acceptance to the PhD programme however; such experience will be given preference.
- Applicants whose native language is not English, must be able to satisfy the minimum English Language requirements for Graduate Study at the University of Manchester.
- Applicant must satisfy Minimum entry level: IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall but no less than 5.5 in each component and 6.0 in written component.
How to Apply:
- Submit application using the online application portal.
- Candidate will receive an automated email response confirming safe receipt.
Interviews: 14 February 2018
|Organization||Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, The University of Manchester|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology, Cancer research|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19 January 2018|