CAS SEE International Fellowship Program: CAS SEE (Center for Advanced Studies in Southeastern Europe) at University of Rijeka is offering CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship for spring 2016. These fellowships are open to international young scholars and leading senior researchers. The aim of the Fellowship Program is to promote the research or creative work in the humanities and humanistic social sciences in the Balkans.
CAS-SEE is an organizational entity of the University of Rijeka which major in scientific research in the social sciences and humanities. The idea of the Center is to promote freedom of research and to make sure the necessary requisites for innovative, intellectual and scientific development.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Doctoral degree holder at the time of application.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- There is no age bar
- The program is open to all disciplines in the fields of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Applicants need to prove that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Fellowship includes:
- Living allowances in the range of EUR 1,100/month for a fellow
- Provision for accommodation expenses
- Research budget in agreement with the research proposal
- Travel expenses (one round trip).
How to apply:
- Completely filled in application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Description of intended research project (1,500-2,000 words)
- Personal statement (up to 500 words)
- All documents must be submitted in the online application form as *pdf file.
- The documents of research project and personal statement must be page-numbered and have as a header your full name (last name, first name) and email address.
Spring 2019 –July 15th 2019
Autumn 2019- From September 15th 2019 TO February 15th 2020
|Organization||University of Rijeka|
|Subject areas||Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||EUR 1,100/month|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||approaching deadline 15 July 2019|