Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB CSIR) is inviting applications for certification course in Skill Development under the aegis of CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative, GoI.
- Cell, Developmental And Molecular Biology: Cell Biology Cell line derivation and Human Disease Biology, Human Cytogenetics: Chromosome Preparations from Peripheral Blood Cultures, Engineering mammalian cells with CRISPR tools, Biological Electron Microscopy, Molecular Cloning & Protein Expression, Basics of Stem Cells, Biological Advanced Microscopy
- Specialized Training: Wildlife forensics
- Applied Bioinformatics: Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing Data, Protein Modeling and Drug Designing, Python for Biological Data Analysis, R Programming in Biology
- Microbiology: Exploration of Microbial Diversity and Polyphasic Characterization of Bacteria
- Instrumentation: Technical Training program on Scientific Instruments
- Interested candidates are required to apply online through their Employer/Director/Manager/CEO/Principal/DEAN/HOD (wherever applicable) in the prescribed format.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed via email; who would further need to send in their acceptance along with course fee (as Demand Draft in favor of Director, CCMB; payable at Hyderabad) addressed to Co-coordinator, Skill Development Program, CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007.
- Candidates will not be provided TA/DA and accommodation would be provided.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB CSIR)
Cell and Molecular biology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Instrumentation
|Fellowship amount||Not applicable|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
Varies (applications portal is now open and accepting applications for some programs)
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 43 Jobs
- Address India