Postdoctoral position is vacant in the area of cell and tissue on chip–3D micro-nanostructured materials for cell and tissue testing at the Center for Advanced Biomaterials for Healthcare, Naples. This institute is a research arm of Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia. This position is meant for highly enthusiastically driven candidates in a project aiming at engineering cell instructive materials by micro-nanopatterning bio and topological cues on material substrates.
The Center for Advanced Biomaterials for Healthcare (CRIB) uses extremely sophisticated and proprietary technologies to engineer biologically inspired materials for applications in the biomedical sector.
- design and the optimization of precision 3D micro-fabricated platforms by exploiting advanced mask-less lithography techniques (2photon lithography, 2D laser lithography and ICP-RIE).
- address cell behaviour under complex 3D topographies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- PhD in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Physics or related disciplines.
- Experience in the design of 2D and 3D layout, laser lithography techniques and cell culture.
- Hands-on experience in chemical functionalization will also be taken in great consideration.
- The successful candidate will take on research activities in labs equipped with high-end technologies including, 2-photon mask-less photolithography, 2D laser mask-less photolithography, ICP-RIE, multi-photon and STED microscopy, SEM, TEM, scanning force microscopy.
How to apply:
- Send application, including motivation letter, the main achievements during doctoral research and Post Doc period (if any), CV and 2 reference letters.
- Email applications to: email@example.com and Quote “Post doc Naples CB 70469” in the email subject.
|Organization||Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT)|
|Deadline||20 June 2016|
For Further Details: Click