CentER Scholarships at the CentER Graduate School, Tilburg University
Courses offered: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
Area: Business administration and management
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andora, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan.
CentER fulltime Research Master/Ph.D Program
Description of scholarship
Qualifications / Requirements
- Highly motivated students who have completed an academic Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in economics, econometrics or business studies.
- Applicants must also hand in a GRE General Test score report with a minimum score of 90% in the quantitative section.
- The test must not be older than five years.
Tuition fees for the academic year 2016/2017 are as follows:
€ 1,998 for EU/EEA nationalities
€ 14,000 for non- EU/EEA nationalities
- Due to generous subsidies, top candidates from non-EEA countries who are accepted to the Research Master will receive a substantial waiver reductions of up to €12,002, so that only the Statutory Fee of € 1,998 has to be paid.
- For excellent candidates a number of scholarships are available; namely full Koopmans scholarships of €1,000 net per month, or a partial scholarships of €420 net per month.
Fellowship award period: 24 month at most
Deadline: 1st February (Yearly)
All applicants who apply before February 1st will automatically be considered for CentER Scholarships Program.
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD|
|Subject areas||Business administration and management|
|Eligibility||Master’s and PhD|
|Deadline||October 15, 2016|