Centre Coordinator, Emirates Nuclear Technology Center, Khalifa University
About the position: The Center Coordinator is the responsibility to support Center Director in analyzing and coordinating daily center activities .Coordinator will confirm that all operational tasks in the Center are organized and completed on time.
The applicant must have-
- A high degree of initiative, independence of action and ability to achieve results efficiently Applicant must have excellent English and Arabic (writing in English).
- Accomplish all the logistics are prepared and arranged with related departments and follow the Universities rules while planning for events, meetings and workshops.
- Arranging meetings for faculty, Postdocs and Researchers and make sure that all follow the Center’s policies and procedures.
Subject areas: Science, Engineering, Medicine, Human Resource and any related fields
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in the any one of the above fields.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience as coordinator or administrative.
- Experience in University setting, dealing with faculty, researchers and students.
- Conducting multiple functions and managing simultaneously duties and assignments.
- Independent capacity to solve problems and decision making.
- Commitment towards the work quality and excellence
Application procedure: A duly filled application with CV, cover letter, and photo along with the names and contact information of three references submit to the link give below the post
|Fellowship Level||Center Coordinator|
|Subject areas||Science, Engineering, Medicine ,Human Resource and any related fields|
|Fellowship amount||According to the rules and regulations of the University|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in above field|
|Deadline||Open until filled|