CESS Nuffield–FLAME University is association between Nuffield College at the University of Oxford and FLAME University, India. FLAME University is designed to conduct and promote lab and lab-in-the-field experiments in India. Nuffield College in the University of Oxford started its own Centre for Experimental Social Sciences in 2008 and now works with universities in India and Chile to facilitate experiments with international subject pools.
At FLAME University, the Centre pursues three objectives:
- Conducting social science experiments and publishing the knowledge created;
- Building an international research community by partnering with academics working in the US, Europe, and elsewhere;
- Promoting social-science experimentation in India.
Duration: Candidate may spend 2 months to design and execute a lab or lab-in-the-field experiment (with villagers, factory workers, indigenous communities, etc.).
- Applicant must be exceptional students from any social science discipline and related, applied fields.
- This year, proposals related to gender and competition, inter-ethnic cooperation, social norms, trust, behavior change, and regulation are invited.
- Round-trip fight to India
- Funds for subject payments
- Apply via e-mail us at email@example.com
- An early-stage design (including a brief literature review) that applicant would like to develop further with someone from CESS Nuffield – FLAME University.
|Organization||FLAME University &
Nuffield College at the University of Oxford
|Subject areas||Social sciences|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value