CEU (Central European University) invites applications for master’s and doctorate scholarships. Students and faculty from around the globe come together in Budapest to connect in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of society’s most incommodious problems.
CEU is a globally renowned institution of higher education established by George Soros and supported by the Open Society Foundations. It is recognized in the US & Hungary.
Business, Economics, Environmental Sciences and Policy, Gender Studies, History, International Relations, Law, Medieval Studies, Nationalism Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Mathematics, Public Policy, Sociology and Anthropology
Qualification Requirements for Master’s Programs:
- Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or prove that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment.
- For one year U.S. accredited master’s programs, students must have four year undergraduate degree or three year bachelor’s degree (that will be considered for two year master’s programs.
- Candidate enrolled in a master’s program at CEU cannot enroll itself in other higher education institution
Qualification Requirements for Doctoral Programs:
- Postgraduate (Master’s) degree or equivalent in a related field from a renowned university. Students in final term may also apply although they have to prove their eligibility through documentation.
- Department of Cognitive Science and Mathematics considers candidates bachelor’s degree also, should have strong background.
- Students enrolled in a doctoral program at CEU must not be concurrently enrolled in other university, and are required, at the beginning of their studies at CEU, to sign a declaration to this effect.
- CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Program Specific Requirements
- Proof of English Proficiency Language
|Organization||Central European University|
|Fellowship Level||Doctorate and Master’s|
|Subject areas||Read subject areas above|
|Fellowship amount||Self financed|
January 31, 2020 – August 2020