The UC Irvine Chancellor’s ADVANCE Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is being offered now. Chancellor’s ADVANCE Postdoctoral Fellows are selected from the pool of applicants who identified mentors at UC Irvine and submit their applications to the University of California.
- Candidates who will contribute to diversity in higher education through their teaching, research or service and who will have a doctorate awarded by the start of the appointment on July 1 of the year following their applications.
About the programme:
- The program is seeking applicants with the potential to bring to their academic careers the critical perspective that comes from their non-traditional educational background or understanding of the experiences of members of groups historically underrepresented in higher education.
- Participants in both the President’s and Chancellor’s ADVANCE Postdoctoral Fellowship Program are eligible for the University of California Hiring Incentive.
Duration: 01 year; in residence at the Irvine campus
Salary: annual salary of $42,000; health insurance, vision and dental benefits, four weeks paid time off and up to $5,000 for research-related and program expenses.
- Applicants must hold PhD from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Selected candidate must present documents demonstrating that they are legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions or limitations.
- Individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals programs are encouraged to apply.
- Applications for the UCI Chancellor’s ADVANCE Postdoctoral Fellowship Program to be submitted to the University of California President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program.
- The mentor’s letter should address the department’s future hiring plans and the applicant’s potential for appointment at University of California. Faculty Mentor and Reference Letters Deadline: December 1st each year.
- Applications must be completed online.
|Organization||University of California|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||annual salary of $42,000|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 1st (yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value