The University of Sussex invites applications from excellent international applicants across the arts and humanities for 11 fully funded Chancellor’s International Research Scholarships. These fellowships are acceptable for one year in the first instance, renewable yearly for a maximum of 3 to 3.5 years.
The scholarship covers international fees & also offers a salary that matches that provided for UK doctoral students by the UK Research Council.
- Applicants must be classified as an international fee paying student and able to commence their PhD in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic entry requirements and the IELTS English Language Requirements contained in the postgraduate prospectus.
- BSMS students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: Applicants of following nations are elligle to apply for this fellowship
- International students
- New Zealand
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
How to apply:
- There is no separate application form.
- To be considered for this scholarship, applicants should enter the title of the scholarship in the finance section of their PhD application.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic entry requirements and English language requirements.
- Successful selected candidates will be expected to support the University’s international policy.
- According to which the candidate has to get involve in supporting international partnership development and promotional or ambassadorial activities.
- The time required for this activity, maximum of six hours per week and would not exceed 180 hrs in 1 academic year.
|Institution||Uni. of Sussex|
|Subject areas||History & art, Media, films, English|
|Fellowship amount||As per guidelines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||2 February 2018|