Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at University of Technology Sydney, UTS Sydney, Australia
In addition to the requirements outlined in the CPDRF and CPDIRF guidelines, candidates are advised to contact their proposed host faculty or equivalent about their research priority areas.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- UTS Business School
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Graduate School of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Transdisciplinary Innovation
- Institute for Sustainable Futures
- Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
- Connected Intelligence Centre
- Candidates will have been awarded a research doctoral degree (equivalent to an Australian PhD degree) within the last five years.
- Research doctoral degree candidates whose thesis is under examination at the closing date, and research doctoral degree candidates who will submit their Ph.D. thesis by 1 July 2022 may also apply.
- International candidates who have unrestricted work rights to cover the full duration of the four-year Fellowship period are welcome to apply.
- The completed form must be uploaded to the online EOI application form.
- Candidates must nominate and consult closely with one UTS supervisor in developing an EOI.
Both the CPDRF and CPDIRF offer:
- A four-year combination research and teaching appointment
- Academic Salary Level B, Step 2 ($106,071 base salary) plus 17 per cent employer-provided superannuation contribution
- Research project funding of up to A$50,000
- Access to the International Research Development Scheme
- Access to Early Career Researcher Connect Program
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching
Other benefits are outlined in the guidelines below.
- Prior to completing your EOI, you are strongly advised to contact the relevant UTS faculty (or equivalent)and enquire about current research priorities to ensure there is support for your application
- The scheme involves a three-stage application process:
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Invited full application
- Only one application per individual will be accepted. You must nominate only one supervisor
Deadline: to be announced.
|Organization||University of Technology Sydney|
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences, Data Sciences, Economics, Business Sciences, Energy, Engineering, Food Security, Genomics, Health Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Sustainable Development|
|Eligibility||Open to International candidates|
|Deadline||Applications open on 26 April 2022|