Chatham House: Academy Asia Senior Fellowships, USA
Chatham House is glad to invite applicants from interested candidates for the Academy Asia Senior Fellowship at the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs, Chatham House.
The Academy Asia Senior Fellowship aims to established practitioners and leaders from Australia, Afghanistan, China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Japan and South Korea.
The fellowship offers an opportunity to further develop an approach for addressing the political, economic and social issues occurring in Asia and the world.
Candidates can be drawn from different sectors ranging from academia, NGOs, government, business or media. Fellows will be taken at Chatham House (London).
Duration: six months.
How to Apply:
The application form and required accompanying documents should be completed and sent via email to AcademyAsiaFellowship@chathamhouse.org
Research topics Included
The selected candidates will be placed in research teams of the Chatham House, either of the following
- either the US and the Americas Program,
- International Law Programme,
- Centre on Global Health Security,
- Asia Programme,
- Energy, Environment and Resources Department
- International Security Department.
During their fellowship period, the fellow will conduct a research proposal of their own design on any of the research topics chosen from the below themes
- Research theme with the US and the Americas Program:
- The future role of the United States in Asia
- Research theme with the International Law Program:
- Addressing refugee protection challenges
- Research theme with the Centre on Global Health Security:
- Infectious diseases and the extractive industry – One Health approaches
- Research theme with the Asia Program:
- Prospects for regional cooperation in South Asia
Research themes jointly hosted by the Energy, Environment and Resources Department and the Asia Program:
- India’s growth in resource demand and trade implications
- Cooperation on trans-boundary water management in Asia
Research topic hosted by the International Security Department:
- Internet governance in Asia
Research topic within the Russia and Eurasia Programme:
- Chinese ambitions in the former Soviet region