CIMI LabEx offers 2 Research Fellow positions to be filled as from September 2017. The research areas must be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT) and the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT).
Duration: The position is funded for 2 years.
- Nationality: The positions are open to French and International researchers with a minimum of 3 years work experience after their PhD degree.
- Applicant’s from mathematical and computer science backgrounds are welcome.
- The selection will be based on excellence in scientific achievement and the quality of the scientific project.
- Interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
- The recipient will receive a net salary ranging from €2,700-€3,200/month according to experience.
- benefit from health insurance and social coverage
- participation to the scientific activities of the lab, in particular to seminars and working groups
- Applications to be submitted online by Friday 3rd of February 2017 (22H00 Paris time).
- Following documents are required:
- CV with the list of publications
- Motivation letter
- proposed scientific project (approx. 2 pages)
- detailed letter of support from a local contact at IMT or IRIT
- 2 recommendation letters.
|Organization||CIMI – UNIVERSITÉ DE TOULOUSE|
|Fellowship Level||Research award|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||3 February 2017|
For Further Details: Click