Applications are invited for 15 PhD positions- Early Stage Researchers to be funded by the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network for Circ€uit- Circular European Economy Innovative Training Network within H2020 Program of the European Commission. Circ€uit is a conglomerate of high profile universities, research institutions and companies located in the Netherlands, France, UK, Sweden and Norway.
Number of positions: 15 PhD positions
- Business modeling
- reverse logistics
- consumer behavior
- sustainable design
- environmental and economic assessments via input-output analysis
- policy for sustainability
Benefits and salary:
- The salary includes a living allowance, a mobility allowance and a family allowance (if married).
- The guaranteed PhD funding from the European Union is for 36 months.
- All fellows will get advantage from further continuing education, which includes internships and secondments, a variety of training modules as well as transferable skills courses and active participation in workshops and conferences.
- Early-stage researchers are those who are, at the time of recruitment by the host, in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers.
- This is measured from the date when they received the degree which formally entitles them to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the research training is provided, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate was envisaged.
- Conditions of international mobility of researchers: Marie Curie ITN is a mobility scheme.
- Fellows are required to undertake trans-national mobility (movement from one country to another) when taking up the appointment.
- At the time of selection by the host organization, fellow must not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies) in the country of their host organization for more than 1 year in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
- English language: fellows must demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in English (written and spoken) sufficiently high for them to derive the full benefit from the training.
- All applications must be addressed to ‘‘Circ€uit PhD recruitment, p/a email@example.com
- Applicants may apply for 1 to 3 positions, using the same cover letter and CV.
|Organization||Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network|
|Country||Netherlands, France, UK, Sweden, Norway.|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 August 2016|
Prof. Arnold Tukker, scientific co-ordinator / Esther Philips, operational manager
Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML), Leiden University, Einsteinweg 2, Leiden
For Further Details: Click