CITADEL project at TU/e will work on observing and detection to support attack pliability through dynamic system reconfiguration. Safety critical networks used for ATC, production control systems, etc. require assured, provable performance even in the face of attacks.
About the project:
Critical Infrastructure (CI) Protection using Adaptive MILS (CITADEL)
CITADEL builds on MILS (an architectural approach based on Multiple Independent Levels of Security) which supports compositional assurance to ease development, certification, and maintenance of reliable systems. The MILS platform, based on a split-up kernel, manages physical resources while forming and enforcing verified application architecture.
- flexible monitoring plane and its use in detection of attacks in association with the project partners
- contribution in teaching
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related field
- Candidate must have keen interest in security and specifically network monitoring
- Candidate must be able to work in a mixed team with academic and industrial partners
- Candidate must create and develop ideas that reinforce the security monitoring research line of the group
- Knowledge of security, network monitoring and/or formal verification will be useful.
Conditions of employment
- full-time employment as a PhD scholar for a period of 4 years
- annually 8% holiday stipend and 8.3% end of year grant
- Backing in personality development and career planning including courses, summer schools, conference visits etc.
- a broad package of fringe aids (including an exceptional technical infrastructure, child care, moving expenses, savings schemes, coverage of costs of publishing the dissertation and excellent sports facilities).
Send cover letter, CV, grade transcripts, document written in English by candidate.
|Organization||Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Mathematics|
|Deadline||31st August 2016|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Address Netherlands