Clarendon Scholarships is aimed at the most academically-able students not only the life-changing opportunity to study at Oxford, but also the chance to form lasting social, academic and professional networks. Clarendon is one of the biggest of the University’s scholarship schemes, offering around 140 new scholarships each year.
Number of Scholarships: 140 – 400
- DPhil (Oxford’s name for a PhD)
- two-year graduate degrees: MPhil or BPhil
- one-year degrees: MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE
- full tuition and college fees
- living costs (annual grant): at least £14,296
- part-time course students receive a study support grant to help cover their non-fee costs
- Clarendon scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which students are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of the course.
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Full tuition fees and course fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click