The Centre for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS), College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University invites applications for CLASS postdoctoral/research fellowships for the net Academic Year.
Recipients will be associated with one or more than one of the constituent schools of the College (School of Art, Design, and Media (ADM), School of Humanities (SoH), School of Social Sciences (SSS), and the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI)).
- projects that cut across disciplinary boundaries in the humanities, arts, and social sciences will be preferred:
- Global Asia: Asian history, culture, and society (e.g. political uncertainty) from a global perspective
- Health and society: Healthcare issues from humanistic and social scientific perspectives
- Science, technology, and society
- Water research from sustainability, historical, and sociological viewpoints
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Starting date: Successful candidates are expected to begin their fellowships in July or August 2017.
Duration: postdoc/research fellowships are for one year, renewable for a IInd year (subject to satisfactory performance)
- Applicants must hold PhD degree issued not more than 3 years prior to the time of application.
- Applicants who are expecting to complete their degrees must have been conferred their doctoral degrees.
- To be a research fellow, applicants with advanced postdoctoral research experience will be preferred.
- Application Form submitted as one single document (in MS Word format)
- 2 Reference letters on official letterhead and signed by the referees; to be sent directly by the referees to Associate Dean (Research), College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Email: AD-HASS-RESEARCH@ntu.edu.sg
|Organization||Nanyang Technological University|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral/Research fellow|
Humanities, Social Sciences, Science and Technology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Applications are open thrice a year|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value