Commonwealth PhD Scholarships by National University of Singapore: Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD Programme at National University of Singapore.
Two Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study are available at the National University of Singapore at its Graduate School of Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS).
Applicants of any Commonwealth country (other than Singapore) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the most prestigious scholarship schemes for international studies in the world.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Awards are open to citizens of any Commonwealth country (other than Singapore)
- Applicants should have at least an upper second class honors degree or a second class degree or equivalent.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Since eligible applicants would be from countries other than Singapore they would be required to meet specific English language requirement in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Each award covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Computer/book/conference allowance
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
All queries and applications should be made directly to the National University of Singapore at email@example.com
|Organization||National University of Singapore|
|Subject Areas||Integrative Sciences and engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||As per scholarship scheme|
|Deadline||November and May (yearly)|
November 15th is the deadline for the August intake of the following year i.e. August 2018
- Name of Organisation Field Value