Country scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia provides specific amount once in a year to each successful student. Payment of the scholarship will be applied equally towards tuition fee for each session for the duration of studies. Scholarship is competitive, candidates are encouraged to accept course and scholarship offers without any delay to make sure to receive the scholarship.
How to apply:
- Candidate is not required to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship.
- Candidates who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Macquarie University
Scholarships for Indian Students:
- Amount of AU$3000 is paid annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
- The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- citizen of India
- should have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework
- have met the University’s academic and English proficiency requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 or 2017
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
Other countries eligible for Country Scholarship are:
- Latin America
- Sri Lanka
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Scholarship do not give financial support for a living allowance, the cost of a visa application, OSHC, airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs related with study.
- The scholarships are a single scholarship and will not be renewed.
- Students awarded country scholarships may be required to meet the minimum GPA or passing requirement according to the standard expected of all international scholarship recipients studying at
|Master’s and Bachelor’s
|Open for selected international countries
For Further Details: Click