Postdoctoral on COVID-19, virology, immunology
The laboratory of Craig Wilen is looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate postdoctoral scientists interested in virology and immunology. The Wilen lab interested in how viruses interact with and evade the immune system.
- We currently have two areas of focus: COVID-19 and norovirus.
- This position would work primarily on COVID-19.
- We use a variety of techniques including CRISPR screening, single-cell RNA sequencing and organoids to understand host-viral interactions and to identify therapeutic targets.
- Successful candidates should have backgrounds in virology, immunology, or a related field. Individuals with a track record of publications, prior experience in a BSL-3 facility, and recent PhD graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Wilen Lab provides a stimulating and highly collaborative training environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to Dr. Wilen at email@example.com
|Subject||COVID-19 virology, immunology|
|Closing date||Until Filled|
|Organization||Yale School of Medicine|