This Scholarship is provided by Cranfield School of Management & the Cranfield Trust. The Trust offers free management and technical consultancy to other charities, using volunteers, many of whom are students or alumni of the university.
The selection criteria for the scholarship will be based on the following:
- The strength of the application and the accompanying essay.
- The candidate’s potential to become a leader within the voluntary sector.
- The candidate’s likely contribution to the voluntary sector in the future.
- It is anticipated that successful candidates will also contribute to the work of the Trust during the course and in the future.
Subject Area: Master of Business Administration – Executive
- I or II class Honours degree in a relevant subject area or any other equivalent international qualification
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below II class Honours.
- Each application will be considered on its merits.
- English language requirements: IELTS-6.5, TOEFL–92, Pearson PTE Academic–65, Cambridge English Scale–180, Cambridge English: Advanced – C, Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
In addition to the MBA application form, candidate should submit a short essay of not more than 500 words on “Why I should undertake the Cranfield MBA and how I think this will increase my contribution to the voluntary sector.”
Once offered a place on the MBA course, short-listed candidates will be invited for a second panel interview with the Executive MBA Course Director and a representative from The Cranfield Trust.
These interviews are likely to take place in mid-December
|Eligibility||Open to International students|