Cryptography and computer science: Multiple PhD and Postdoc positions .
Cryptography Position 1: Cryptography PhD position at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
A PhD position is available at Department of Information and Communication Technologies, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Spain),
Supervisor: Dr. Vanesa Daza and Dr. Carla Ràfols.
Field of study:
- Theoretical cryptography,
- Design of secure cryptographic protocols.
Project funding: FPI program (Formación de Personal Investigador), Spanish Government
Starting date: will be around Oct. 2016.
Qualifications: a master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or a related area by Oct. 2016.
How to apply: Applications should send a
- Short motivation letter,
- Full CV,
- Copy of grade transcript(s) of completed studies
- Name of 1 refree.
To apply or quaries, please contact cryptophdapplications (at) upf.edu.
Last Date: 2016-06-15
Position 2: Two Post-Doc position at Nanyang Technological University
Coding and Cryptography Research Group present at Nanyang Technological University is looking for 2 postdoc fellows.
Project description: design, analysis, and implementation of Homomorphic Encryption and lattice-based/coded-based cryptographic applications.
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant subject
- Strong publication record and interest of the areas.
Time period: 10 months to one year.
How to apply: Interested Applicants should send their CV to Prof Wang Huaxiong at (hxwang (at) ntu.edu.sg).
Last Date: 2016-07-29
Position 3: Research Associate or Senior Research Associate at University of Bristol
Candidates are required for a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate position at the Cryptography group, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol.
- Multi-Party Computation and computing on encrypted data.
- Theoretical aspects of Multi-Party Computation.
- Security of cryptographic implementations.
- Designing and implementing cryptography
- Compilation techniques to improve security of cryptographic implementations.
Contact: Nigel Smart (nigel (at) cs.bris.ac.uk)
Last Date: 2016-12-31
More Information: Click here