CSIR-CCMB (Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology), invites applications from are Indian nationals, to carry out research in modern biology leading to a Doctoral Degree.
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Protein Structure and Function
- Biology of Macromolecules
- Biology of Infection
- Chromatin Biology
- Applicant holding Master’s degree in any branch of science and a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing PhD is eligible to apply.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmacy or Medicine and a valid fellowship for pursuing a Doctorate are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile; B.Pharm degree candidates must have a GPAT score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- A valid fellowship is mandatory requirement for pursuing PhD at CCMB.
- Apply online
Written Test and Interview:
- Online applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be called for a computer based written test at one of their preferred centers among the 19 test centers across the country on 22-04-2018.
- Applicants qualifying in the written test will be called to appear for interview at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad on 04-06-2018 (preliminary) and 05-06-2018 (final).
- Candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination need not apply.
- Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm candidates qualified in GATE/GPAT are not eligible to apply.
|Organization||CSIR- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)|
Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology, Bioinformatics
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||15 April 2019|
- Total Jobs 44 Jobs
- Address India